vineri, 3 octombrie 2008

Marc Levy is getting married


One of my favorite authors, Marc Levy will marry journalist Pauline Levêque in two weeks.
They met three years ago, and at that time, the French author had no idea she was the woman that will inspire his great love stories from now on. At the end of their meeting, he told her " Hope will meet again soon..." , and so they did and started a beautiful relationship which it seems will end up with a marriage.
The ceremony is expected to take place in Paris, on 18th October.

Oh well, positive and happy news today. I sort of needed that, as I was getting quite depressed these days. I don`t know whether it`s the season, the rude, ignorant people I faced lately or the cold I caught that made me feel this way, but now I`m really zen and look forward to the weekend.

Source : Gala.fr

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu