joi, 22 ianuarie 2009

Celebs and Obama






Demi& Ashton, Marc& J.Lo, Jessica Alba, Shakira, Beyonce& Jay-Z, Anne Hathaway, Mariah, Diddy and much more attended the night's festivities at 10 Inaugural Balls. I also appreciated the concerts celebrating the Inauguration, with artists like Shakira, Kanye West, will.i.am, Stevie Wonder. Among my favorite performances have been Mariah Carey singing her hit "Hero" Tuesday in honor of President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle at the Neighborhood Inaugural Ball in Washington, D.C. and Bruce Springsteen performing "The Rising" in front of a gospel choir.
Beyoncé delivered a powerful rendition of "America the Beautiful" on Sunday during the HBO free concert "We Are One: The Obama Inaugural Celebration.
Talking about fashion I liked a lot the outfits of trio Shakira, J.Lo & Paulina Rubio and also Demi Moore`s Donna Karan dress.That`s what I liked from what I managed to see.
I`ll watch the best of all concerts and performances at the Inauguration Balls this weekend and see If I miss something.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu