sâmbătă, 17 ianuarie 2009

My fashion faves at the Golden Globes

Like I said in the previous post, this time I chose not to comment best and worst outfits on the Red Carpet, but to just show what I really liked this year in terms of fashion. There were quite a lot of nice outfits, I think in terms of outfit choices celebs have been pretty inspired this year. Sure, the most commented look was J. Lo`s and I guess she was voted as the best dressed this year. I liked her dress and the whole ensemble ( hair& makeup), I also loved Angelina Jolie, Penelope Cruz, Brooke Burke,Kate Beckinsale,Kate Winslet and Salma Hayek.
Less inspired in my view were Cameron Diaz( though her pink taffeta Chanel Haute Couture dress was beautiful, I didn`t like so much her hair - perhaps she went for natural, loose waves but maybe it was too natural, kind of negligent and all in all she seemed to me a little bit tired, not so glam), Beyonce(her Elie Saab dress was a dream- and yeah,I admit E.Saab is my favorite designer- but I don`t think it suited the singer) and I`ll end with the most finger pointed appearance: Renee Zelwegger. The dress was not a disaster, but I wouldn`t have chosen to wear it at the Golden Globes.
But, let`s get back to whom I really loved. A really nice surprise was Drew Barrymore, I always liked her style, but this pale blue dress designed by John Galliano for Dior was perfect for her, she was simply beautiful.
Then, I liked Eva Mendes, she wore a simple yet gorgeous Dior white dress with turquoise accessories which complemented her Carribean tan, and was quite a sensual appearance.

But my No.1 would have to be Demi Moore. She looked stunning. I loved her entire look: the Dior dress, simple, elegant and in a beautiful color, her makeup, hairstyle, the choice of accessories. Everything was just right!


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu