joi, 22 ianuarie 2009

News

These days I`ve been really busy so I postponed commenting the Inauguration of U.S.A `s President. I`ll tell you later what I thought of it.
Here are some of the latest news in the world of celebrities : Sex& City is back! According to U.S Weekly Sarah Jessica Parker, 43, Kim Cattrall, 52, Cynthia Nixon, 42, and Kristin Davis, 43, have agreed to appear in the sequel to Sex and the City: The Movie. "Not all the contracts are signed, but everyone is on board,"
George Clooney will appear on E.R finale. The actor
will put on the scrubs once more as Dr. Doug Ross when he shoots scenes for an appearance on ER Thursday and Friday of this week.
Clooney rose to fame as Dr. Doug Ross on the show, which premiered in 1994, and last appeared in 2000. E.R is ending its 15-season run this year.
And in the end another good news, for me at least, Helene Segara will be performing in Bucharest, February 16th. I just love her voice and music and I`m really happy I`ll be able to see her, in my home town.
O.k, that`s about it for tonight. In my future post I`ll talk about Obama`s Inauguration and everything surrounding the event.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu