marți, 9 septembrie 2008

Hit or Miss - MTV VMA part 1


Hi everyone!

Like I said in my previous post, I wanted to focus our attention and our criticizing skill :) in reviewing some Vma outfits. Let`s see who was more inspired on the Red Carpet, in terms of fashion, and who forget to check out in the mirror before going out ( or maybe their stylists need an eye check, who knows?)
Since the big star of the evening was Britney Spears, let start with her. It was a nice change seeing Britney so confident, sensual and in a very good shape. Brit chose a Versace lilac embroidered cocktail dress with fringe, classy yet glamorous. I thought she chose a safe outfit, and it somehow reminded me of the old Britney , I think around 2001 she had this style. Maybe her sandals, though gorgeous, due to their shape didn`t compliment her legs, but as a whole - it was a very nice appearance.
Now, one of my favorite outfits at this event, that of Lauren Conrad. She wore Pogah's silk taffeta dress embellished with Swarovski crystals. The Hills ` star chose suitable gorgeous accesories, her makeup was flawless, as well as her hairstyle - simple yet classy. I don`t know whether it is her talent of designer or her stylist inspiration, but I loved Lauren on the Red Carpet.

Two other beautiful appearances were Audrina Patridge, in a metallic frock and strappy sandals- I think she looked lovely and Taylor Swift, whose Blumarine mini glod dress was my favorite of the whole evening.
The no.1 Red Carpet outfit for me was Bar Rafaeli. The supermodel wore a simple cotton tank dress by Hurley and she perfectly accesorised it with Badgley Mischka jewels. Gorgeous!
So, these are my choices of beautiful, chic, fresh and inspiring outfits that made me appreciate this year`s VMA. In part 2 I`ll show you some less inspired celebs. Back soon, Lora...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu