marți, 9 septembrie 2008

MTV VMA 2008 - The winners




Hello to everyone!
It`s been quite a busy weekend, so I haven`t really updated the blog like I wanted to, but it was a " nice busy" as I partyed a lot. There are a lot of birthdays these days and I had to organize myself in attending 5 parties. The next weekend there will be just one party( or at least, one that I know so far), and in two weekends from now, again party hard- 4 parties and still counting...
But let`s get back to our celebs and their reason to party.
I guess you`ve all learned, by now, who got what at this year`s edition of VMAs, but just in case here are the big winners : Britney Spears took 3 Moon Men for Best Female Video, Best Pop Video and Video of the Year, Chris Brown won Best Male Video, Best Dancing in a Video , who else but the Pussycat Dolls, Linkin Park won Best Rock Video for Shadow of the Day, while the award for best Debut Video went to Tokyo Hotel.
What do you think about the winners? What about Britney`s succesful comeback? Did you watch the show? And If so, you liked the presenter and the performances? More on the celebs big night at the VMAs, tomorrow when we`ll talk about Fashion- hit or miss...
Later, Lora

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu