joi, 18 septembrie 2008

It`s Dylan!


Like I was saying in a previous post, my bet was on Dylan McKay to be the father of Kelly`s son.The idea of Kelly having a son was of Jennie Garth, but she further let the producers decide on the plot.
I always thought there was more than just a relationship between the two of them.
Now, I don`t believe If the producers thought of that when they chose Luke Perry`s character to be the father, I guess their focus was on who would accept to return to 90210. There were talks with both Perry and Priestley. And even If Kelly had the baby with Dylan, it doesn`t mean they will end up together. Let`s not forget that at the beginning of the spin-off Kelly had a phone conversation with Brandon. Will just have to wait and see. According to the producers there is a chance that in the future episodes Sam`s father will appear. And then, maybe Brandon will show up, too. So, the story goes on...
I don`t know, for the time being I`m happy it was Dylan.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu