vineri, 5 septembrie 2008

This month`s subjects












Here are the main magazines and our sources upon which will discuss.In terms of articles or a special theme I think we can have monthly subjects, otherwise will be updated with the latest, hottest info and events.
For this first post I`ll just edit the magazines` covers and soon will start reviewing. These are just some examples, the list of glossy magazines is open.
Also, I`ll soon post the news. It`s just the beginning so have patience with me :) , o.k?
Like I said, I wait for your opinions, information, questions or suggestions. Talk soon my future friends.

Iata o parte din revistele glossy aparute in aceasta luna la noi. Lista cuprinde si publicatii internationale, saptamanale ori lunare. Aceasta poate fi extinsa. Le-ati citit deja? Ce v-a amuzat, ce v-a placut. Vreun articol ce v-a ramas in gand? Let me know. De asemenea , propuneti-mi subiecte legate de vip-urile de la noi, celebs-urile de la ei. Ce v-a atras atentia sapt. aceasta?

P.S : Let`s not forget the weekend : we have the VMA`s ( can`t wait to discuss the winners, the performances and the outfits), the Golden Stag/ Cerbul de Aur ( Romanian music festival), the RBD concert in Bucharest and more...

Talk soon, Lora :-*

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu