marți, 9 septembrie 2008

Hit or Miss - MTV VMA part 2



O.k, let`s try to see some not so inspired choices of outfits.I`ll start with a great singer, Katy Perry whose look was not so great at the VMAs. She said :"I got this outfit at a vintage store". Well, she`s the proof that not all vintage can be classy. Katy chose a silver bustier and satin short shorts. And that`s not all. She accessorized all with some shiny, fuchsia shoes and a horrible American flag clutch. The worst outfit of the evening in my opinion.
Then, we have a great voice, a real artist and a really happy mom : Christina Aguillera. She sported a new hair do, with bangs ... some loved it, some hated it. But that`s not the issue now. Her dress in my opinion, is not so bad, but the spiderweb pattern I don`t think suited her very well. Maybe next time, Xtina. Another choice of mine for this topic is Lindsay Lohan. Though I love her new lighter locks, the skintight long-sleeved dress with those tacky color matching sandals are too much... don`t you think so?

My last subject today, a girl whose look I usually love- Rihanna. This time, not so much. She wore a black bustier and a wallpaper-meets- avantgarde inspired skirt. It kinda looks like a cabbage. And the white sandals don`t do anything good, either. Well, enough about VMAs, I`ll be back with a last post today, later in the night to talk about all the news today : we have a new baby boy, a new hairdo, Joshua Jackson back on TV, a divorce, two stars moving in together and one of the sexiest woman outhere may be gay... More at midnight... Kiss, Lora

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu